Saturday, September 15, 2018

SSLC - If clause -free Online Test by English Nectar


If Clause

Dear students, here are ten questions on if clause. Read carefully and attend all questions.

  1. If I had a mobile phone,

  2. I will attend online tests
    I would attend online tests
    I would have attended online tests

  3. If we go by bus,

  4. It will be cheaper
    It would have been cheaper
    It would be cheaper

  5. If they had forecasted the weather condition earlier,

  6. The farmers would have alert
    The farmers will be alert
    The farmers would have been alert

  7. If she knew the way,

  8. She will direct you
    She would direct you
    She would have directed you

  9. If you had been alert,

  10. you could avoid the incident
    you could have avoided the incident
    you can avoid the incident

  11. If our English teacher enters the classroom,

  12. we will be happy
    we would be happy
    We would have been happy

  13. If I'd seen you

  14. I would have said hello
    I will have said hello
    I would say hello

  15. If you heat the ice

  16. It melts
    It will melt
    It would melt

  17. If I were rich

  18. I would traveled a lot
    I will travel a lot
    I would travel a lot

  19. If I lost my passport

  20. I don't know what I'd do.
    I don't know what I'll do
    I don't know what I'd have done.

Congrats for your attempt.

2 comments: